COVID 19 – CANCELLATION POLICY THAT WORKS FOR YOU!
We understand we are faced with uncertain times and due to that our policies for payment and refunds are as per terms and conditions as set out on our websites. From 6 April 2020, our standard cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. We recommend not booking unless you are absolutely certain of your dates as there is no refunds if your travel plans need to change.
CANCELLATION POLICY – IN RELATION TO FLIGHT CHANGES:
Whilst we understand and appreciate that airlines may change flights, please be aware that these changes have occurred via a third party which we have no affiliation with. Therefore, we do not do refunds when this situation occurs.
Should your flight be changed to a different day inside our 28- day payment terms leading up to your arrival (changes made solely by your airline from original destination, date and time) and you notify us of the change immediately – please be aware that our usual payment terms and conditions still apply however we may:
- Do our best to accommodate your date changes based on our availability (strictly related to the flight change dates only).
- If there is no availability, we may provide you with a credit travel voucher to be used up to December 2021 in the original lead guest’s name only. Travel Credit Vouchers are only provided for the whole period of accommodation and cannot be split or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
- This may incur extra fees, if rates are higher on dates outside your original booking period in both instances.
- This is provided we can also verify the change with the Airline/ Travel Agent and that the changes have made a significant impact on your travel arrangements and accommodation with us. Proof of changes/ cancellation caused by the airline carrier will be required.
- Options are only a possibility if the airline change/ cancellation occurs within the 28 day period leading up to the guest’s arrival at accommodation and full payment has been received.
- The above options are discretionary only and no guarantee exists.
We advise all persons booking, to please check with your Airlines or Travel Agent in relation to the possibility of changes and /or updates of your flights being cancelled or changed.
CANCELLATION POLICY – IN RELATION TO YOUR AREA BEING DESIGNATED A “HOTSPOT" AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR BOOKING:
Please check the situation where you live and in the Northern Territory prior to booking. If unsure, we advise you to not book until closer to your date of arrival (as this is the safest thing to do). However, if either your place of residence or Darwin is officially stated to be a COVID hotspot with government restrictions in place (This means on official Government websites related to COVID only) .
If you have booked and paid, we will refund 50% of full payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for this refund to be processed. The remaining 50% payment is non-refundable however will be converted to a travel credit voucher for use with either Top End Short Stays, Darwin Waterfront Luxury Suites and Saltwater Suites indefinately.
*Should COVID hotspots continue through to 2021/2022, we will reassess the voucher scheme.